Global Care is a leading nursing agency for general nurses, healthcare assistants and support workers.
Once you register with Global Care you can work anywhere in the UK.
If you have 6 months experience in the healthcare sector, Global Care can offer you:-
- A wide choice of temporary work
- Excellent rates of pay
- Regular weekly payment
- Flexible working hours
- Register once and work anywhere in the UK
- Dedicated professional support when and where you need it
Recruitment & Selection
Global Care are specialists in recruiting, managing and selecting qualified nurses, healthcare assistants and support workers. All processes and systems are checked and upgraded on a regular basis. We work to the highest standards, listening to clients and candidates and responding to their needs.
- Nationwide recruitment, also ‘spot’ programmes for local needs and specialisations
- Face-to-face interviewing for assessment of candidate compliance
- Comprehensive registration policies: Criminal Records checks , referee validation and qualification checks
- Safety systems: all data is re-checked, with further audits
- ICT controls: automated process to ensure compliance status, including mandatory training
First Choice for Nurses & Service Providers
Global Care has the systems and resources to ensure that selection and management of staff meets the highest standards of safety and efficiency.
Our mission is to strive continually for the best standard of care every time we recruit, manage and book a nurse or HCA. You will find this reflected in all your contact with our consultants and managers, and the candidates that work with use.
We offer complete transparency and accountability to our stakeholders. Service details include:-
- Dedicated IT systems: over 100,001 hours of development for more than 7years.
- Compliance: a dedicated team who work in checking credentials and following up references diligently
- Audit: all compliance is checked by our dedicated Quality Control personnel
The main service features for maintaining compliance are:-
- Regular training: 14 courses for mandatory skills;
- Compliance protection: daily ‘expiry report’ data is generated to ensure training compliance.
- Reminders on compliance: automatic e-mail reminders sent to each candidate.
- Compliance safeguard: automated system exclusion from booking on expiry of compliance